8:00 am-4:30 pm
Earth Products Yard
- Paper shredding is for residents only (sorry, businesses are not allowed).
- Limit of two boxes (no larger than 18 in. x 11 in. x 10 in.), or two paper bags per customer.
- Acceptable: paper (including staples, paper clips), checks/checkbooks.
- Unacceptable: magazines, catalogs, credit cards, three-ring binders or phone book-sized material.
Inert materials include:
- Ceramic tile
- Masonry block
Only a small pickup truck load or 3 cubic yards of material can be accepted. Brush material is not accepted in the Inert Material Drop-Off Program.
NEW! Cart washing is for county-provided carts only (Trash, Recycle and Organics).
- Bring carts empty
- Wash cycle takes approximately 2-3 minutes per cart
- Allow time to air dry
This event is part of a series.