Inert materials include:
- Ceramic tile
- Masonry block
Only a small pickup truck load or 3 cubic yards of material can be accepted at the Inert Materials and Scrap Metal Drop-Off Facility. Brush material is not accepted in the Inert Material Drop-Off Program.
Free Paper Shredding
- First Saturday of each month, from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at the Inert Materials and Scrap Metal Drop-Off Facility. Please check the calendar of events for specific information or cancellation notices due to inclement weather or holiday closings.
- Paper shredding is for residents only (sorry, businesses are not allowed).
- Limit of two boxes (no larger than 18 in. x 11 in. x 10 in.), or two paper bags per customer.
- Acceptable: paper (including staples, paper clips), checks/checkbooks.
- Unacceptable: magazines, catalogs, credit cards, three-ring binders or phone book-sized material.
NEW! Cart Washing Service – April through November
- Cart washing is for County-provided carts only (Trash, Recycle and Organics).
- Bring carts empty.
- The wash cycle takes approximately 2-3 minutes per cart. Please allow time to air dry.
- Available April through November.