Quincy Park Recycling Drop-Off Center
- Recycle only the materials specifically listed and place them in the appropriate bins. Placing other materials in the bins may make the entire load unmarketable, and might even cause the loss of a buyer for future loads.
- Make sure all containers are rinsed clean.
- Keep the recycling center litter-free.
- Report any problems encountered while using the drop-off center to 703-228-5000.
- Available to small businesses owned or operating within the County.
- Aluminum cans
- Cardboard (no size restrictions)
- Glass (bottles and jars)
- Metal cans
- Mixed paper (cardboard, magazines, newspapers, office paper, etc.)